The Beatles Rock Band
The world's leading music game meets the greatest band in History!
The Beatles: Rock Band gives fans what they’ve been waiting for: a chance to experience the Beatles’ legendary story from the inside. You won’t just watch and listen as the Beatles make rock history, create landmark records and conquer the world—for the first time, you’ll be part of the band.
Join John, Paul, George and Ringo onstage at legendary shows, behind closed doors in the recording studio, and in dreamscapes that bring their psychedelic imagery to life. The acclaimed Rock Band elements of interactive play and full-band capacity are here, but with brand-new additions. This will be the first music game to offer harmonies, challenging you to recreate The Beatles’ vocal blend. There are custom-built models of the instruments the band itself played; audio straight from the masters; and graphics that take you on a magical tour through the key moments in Beatle history.
Produced with the full cooperation of The Beatles and Apple Corps, the game is packed with fab extras. Master the songs to hear rare audio and view unseen photos from the archives!
- Play The Beatles: Rock Band - PAX 09 976 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play The Beatles Abby Road Album Trailer 1634 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play The Beatles Rock Band Gameplay 1658 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 6 306 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 8 247 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 4 235 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 3 241 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 5 211 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 1 187 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 2 236 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Beatles Rockband Screenshot 7 126 Views - Nov 12, 2009
From “I Want to Hold Your Hand” to “Get Back,” every song in “The Beatles: Rock Band” comes directly from the Abbey Road master tapes. The song list spans the length of The Beatles’ career, including:
- I Saw Her Standing There
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- I Feel Fine
- Day Tripper
- I Am The Walrus
- Back In The U.S.S.R.
- Octopus’s Garden
- Here Comes The Sun
- Get Back
- And more…
Play on exclusive replicas of the instruments that The Beatles played, including:
- John Lennon’s Rickenbacker 325 guitar
- Sir Paul McCartney’s trademark Höfner bass
- George Harrison’s Gretsch Duo Jet guitar
- Ringo Starr’s drums with classic black oyster pearl finish and Ludwig-branded Beatles kick drum head
Follow The Beatles from their earliest days to their triumphant Ed Sullivan Show appearance and beyond. Join them in the studio at Abbey Road and experience dreamscapes that put you inside the psychedelic era.
- Cavern Club
- The Ed Sullivan Theater
- Shea Stadium
- Abbey Road
- And more…