EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3
Get in the Ring!
For the first time ever, you will truly experience the sensation of the sport with visual and audio effects like ear ringing, restricted vision, flashes of bright light, color shifts, and blur effects that simulate the sense and feeling of getting punched. Imagine trying to recover from Ali's lighting fast jabs when you can barely make out his glove through a blinding barrage of flashes and blur.
This is the closest you will ever come to getting into the ring and trading blows with the greatest boxers of all time like Oscar De La Hoya, Muhammad Ali and many others. For most people, getting that close is, by far, close enough.
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 1584 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 PS3 Screenshot 1466 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 PS3 Screenshot 1245 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 PS3 Screenshot 866 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 713 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 549 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 PS2 Screenshot 1062 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Haymaker - One-punch knockdowns are now a reality - you're always one punch away from flooring your opponent.
- Make a Name for Yourself - Go from a no-name fighter to championship contender as you climb the ranks with each hard-fought victory in Career mode.
- Create A Champ - Using the Analog stick for total precision, create and train the ultimate champion by transforming his skills and physique.
- Rival Challenges - Take your created boxer through the ultimate test of three challenges - Repeat History, Change History, and My History - for a chance to earn cash to upgrade equipment and gear.
- Settle Personal Rivalries - Online or across the room, turn your closest friends into foes with Multiplayer Wi-Fi capability that takes rivalries to another level.