You Run the Wild!
The Sims world has expanded again, this time heading into the forest as the very flora and fauna inside becomes your palette. SimAnimals takes the same careful (or reckless) guidance and ever-changing results of The Sims and translates it into something both budding green thumbs and animal lovers will find irresistible.
Develop a thriving ecosystem that is deeply connected - from simple grass to towering trees, then help populate it with over 30 different species of animals. Everything from birds to bears not only react to each other, but to the world around them. Cultivate your inner horticulturist to build a wildlife refuge that changes each and every time you play, then compare with friends to see just how alive your world really is!
- Engage with Your Favorite Animals -- Whether you like bears, foxes, badgers, squirrels, or owls, SimAnimals lets you touch, move, and play with them and other animals from the Northern Hemisphere. Depending on how you treat the animals, they will either trust you or fear you, which in turn will affect how they evolve. How the forest ends up is up to you, but remember that you can only unlock new forest areas and explore into areas such as the swamps or castle ruins when the animals are happy. There are a total of 11 areas that need to be unlocked, one at a time.
- Interactive, Dynamic Environment -- All of the areas in the forest are connected, and what you do in one area will cause changes to happen in another. For example, if the beavers build a dam, it will create a lake on one side of it while removing the water on the other side. This in turn can create a large amount of ducks in the lake, but plants that needed water down the river might die out. You'll have a lot of fun watching all these changes in the world occur in real time.
- Solve Different Challenges and Discover Forest Secrets -- SimAnimals provides players with different challenges to solve in order to live happily in the forest. You'll have to figure out which plants grow better when near water, which foods different animals need to live near, and more. As you get further into the forest, you'll meet animals with special abilities and one-of-a-kind objects.
- Experience the world with your friends - The forest, filled with exciting wildlife, is big enough for you and your pals. Play cooperatively with up to four players at the same time!
- Touch everything in the world and more - Interact directly with the animals in their environment using your stylus, while your Nintendo DS microphone lets you become the wind. Blow into the mic to gather fruit from trees, spread blossoms, and to see what else happens!