Tonight, an online roster update was released for NHL 13. The update features transactions that reflect changes in the NHL and AHL.
It also features updated overall ratings for the following NHL players:
|First Name||Last Name||Team||Previous Rating||New Rating|
|Nazem||Kadri||Toronto Maple Leafs||77||80|
|Cory||Conacher||Tampa Bay Lightning||71||79|
How to Manually Make Roster Changes (Offline Only)
For players who are not connected online, this guide will show you how to manually update your rosters:
- From the Main Menu, select ‘My NHL®13’. Next click ‘Roster Management’.
- Select ‘Player Movement’.
- On the left side of the ‘Player Movement’ menu, cycle to the team that has the player you want to move and then add him to the ‘Moving Block’ by pressing either (A - Xbox) or (X - PS3). Toggle over to the right side of the menu and cycle to the team that you want to move that player to. Hit (X - Xbox) or (Square - PS3) to ‘Execute Move’.
- Note: You can add multiple players on the same team to the ‘Moving Block’ to speed up the process.
- If you’d like to reset your rosters to default, head back to the ‘Roster Management’ section of ‘My NHL®13’ and then select ‘Set Default Rosters’.