Eden Hazard has been instrumental in Chelsea’s performance over the last few fixtures. He was on the score sheet in their match against West Ham and helped set up teammate Fernando Torres’ game-winning goal against Steaua Bucuresti.
With Manchester United looking to reclaim the Premier League title, Rio Ferdinand’s performance in the backfield has been nothing short of spectacular. His speed helped set up Wayne Rooney’s winner against Reading over the weekend. Additionally, the club has won six straight league matches and has not conceded a goal since January 30th.
After putting the ball in the back of the net against Milan, David Villa followed that up five days later by scoring Barcelona’s first goal against Rayo Vallecano and assisting on the other two, en route to a comfortable 3-1 home win.
This week’s Team of the Week:
Starting XI (playing 4-4-2)
- GK – Thibaut Courtois - Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- LB – Ezequiel Garay – SL Benfica (Spain)
- CB – Diego Colotto – RCD Espanyol (Spain)
- CB – Rio Ferdinand – Manchester United (England)
- RB – Séamus Coleman – Everton (England)
- LM – Eden Hazard – Chelsea FC (England)
- CM – Ryan Donk – Club Brugge (Belgium)
- CM – Claudio Marchisio – Juventus (Italy)
- RM – Nuri Şahin – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- ST – Burak Yılmaz – Galatasaray SK (Turkey)
- ST – David Villa – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- GK – Bill Hamid – D.C. United (United States)
- CB – Coke(Jorge Andújar Moreno) – Sevilla FC (Spain)
- CM – Wahbi Khazri – SC Bastia (France)
- CM – Jay Rodriguez – Southhampton (England)
- ST – Alejandro Gómez – Catania (Italy)
- ST – Rory Patterson – Derry City (Ireland)
- ST – Jon Parkin – Fleetwood Town (England)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.