Scoring four goals in a match is a pretty impressive feat, but having your club score nine goals against a league rival is absolutely incredible. FC Bayern München absolutely decimated Hamburg SV 9-2 over the weekend and both Claudio Pizarro and Arjen Robben did most of the damage. For Pizarro, he scored four of his team’s nine goals and assisted on two others, while Robben put the ball in the back of the net twice and helped out on another. Bayern have all but assured that the Bundesliga title will return to Munich and they've made it look way too easy in the process.
Staying in Germany, Łukasz Piszczek of Borussia Dortmund came on early as a substitute and was vital in their 1-2 away win over VfB Stuttgart. Piszczek opened the scoring in the 29th minute then assisted on Robert Lewandowski’s game winner in the 82nd minute. With a mid-week European fixture against Málaga CF of Spain, expect Piszczek to play an important role in that match.
This Week’s Team of the Week:
Starting XI (Playing 3-4-1-2)
- GK – Esteban Alvarado – AZ Alkmaar (Holland)
- LB – Mikael Dorsin – Rosenborg BK (Norway)
- CB – Jan Vertonghen – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- RB – Łukasz Piszczek – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- LM – Gervinho – Arsenal (England)
- CM – Etienne Capoue – Toulouse FC (France)
- CM – Blerim Džemaili – Napoli (Italy)
- RM – Arjen Robben – Bayern Munich (Germany)
- CF – Lima – SL Benfica (Portgual)
- ST – Ricky van Wolfswinkel – Sporting CP (Portugal)
- ST – Claudio Pizarro – Bayern Munich (Germany)
- GK – Philipp Tschauner – FC St. Pauli (Germany)
- CB – Yohan Benalouane – Parma (Italy)
- CM – Petter Andersson – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- CM – Nathan Redmond – Birmingham City (England)
- ST – Wanderson – FC Krasnodar (Russia)
- ST – Tom Pope – Port Vale (England)
- ST – Airam – CD Lugo (Spain)
Check out the full TOTW (here)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.