Tonight, the ESA Foundation will host their annual Nite to Unite – For Kids, an event that brings together its members to raise money for the ESA Foundation to support positive programs and opportunities that make a difference in the lives of America's youth. The event is an annual gala hosted by the ESA and supported by members of the association and the entertainment software industry.
This year, EA is stepping up to help support these great causes by making a $25,000 donation to the ESA Foundation. This year’s ESA Foundation beneficiaries include:
- Federation of American Scientists
- George Mason University
- HopeLab Foundation
- Lewis and Clark Foundation
- Museum of Moving Image
- Parents' Choice Foundation
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Trust for Representative Democracy
- University of Texas at Austin
- World Wide Workshop Foundation
We’re proud to support these great organizations, the ESA Foundation and Nite to Unite – For Kids with our contribution today.
For more information, or to make a donation of your own, visit the ESA Foundation.